Become a member of the Tacoma Dragon Boat Association!
Drop by one of our practices. Your first three paddles are FREE! Membership dues are just $100 per year.
- Unlimited practices with experienced coaches.
- Participate in regional and national races, with no race entry fee assessed to team members.
- PFDs and paddles provided.
- Full members receive hotel reimbursement up to the amount of dues paid for the year when a hotel is required to race in an out-of-town venue.
- Fun and friendship!
NEW! PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES ONLINE
TDBA is proud to now offer the club a way to pay annual dues through the use of PayPal. The convenient form of payment does come at a cost to the club. PayPal charges a transaction fee and a set dollar amount per transaction. To help offset this additional cost to the club, we are asking that if you use PayPal to submit your annual dues, please check the box on the next page that says, “Add $ to help cover the fees”. If not, the club will be forced to eat the cost of that transaction, hence less money to run the day-to-day operations.
How to pay dues online
- Click the PayPal button below.
- Enter the amount of your annual dues.
- Click “Add $ to help cover the fees”.
- The amount to cover fees will be automatically calculated
- Select your choice of how to pay: PayPal Account or Credit/Debit Card
- A PayPal account is not required if you choose Credit/Debit
- Write a quick note with the following information: Full Name & Annual Dues
- Fill in the additional billing information
- Check the confirmation box at the bottom
- Submit payment
Paddler Waiver: When joining the team or renewing your membership please complete the waiver. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to practice.
How to pay membership dues using check or cash:
- Bring check or cash to practice
- Mail a check to the club treasurer:
Tacoma Dragon Boat Association (TDBA)
PO Box 64862
University Place, WA 98464