Race Day Information for Spectators
Looking for race day information for teams? Click here
Rainier Dragon Boat Festival
May 14, 2022
Thea’s Park, 535 Dock Street E., Tacoma, WA 98421
The Tacoma Dragon Boat Association is pleased to host the annual Rainier Dragon Boat Festival. The best place to view the races is from the shoreline at Thea’s Park. Bring a chair or blanket and settle in for an exciting day of racing!
8:00 am Opening ceremonies: Blessing and Dotting of the Eyes of the Dragon
9:00 am Community team races begin
- About 78 spaces are available in the lot behind the Dock Building – first come, first served. $10 for the day Cash ONLY.
- Two lots by the Fish Peddler Restaurant (East 15th & Dock Street).
Free Parking & Shuttle
Free parking at Tacoma Dome Transit Center (434 East 25th Street).
Shuttle service will pick up on East G Street, starting at 7 am about every 15 minutes.
Enter the parking garage from East 25th street and park on the east end of the garage close to East G street.
Food will be available in addition to crafts, sportswear and other vendors:
- Nicole’s Jewelry
- KK Sews
- TNT Coffee
- Kelly’s Hot Dogs
- Trader Joe’s (snacks)
- Dragon Boat Suff
- Persist Design
- Dragons and Things
- Claudia Massage
- WAM Dragonboat Club (fundraiser)
- David’s Ice Cream
Results will be posted:
- At the festival on the Results Board
- Online at Facebook.com/TacomaDragonBoatAssociation
Thank you to our sponsors: